55295-98-2 chemical waste water color reducing agent colorless or
light-color sticky liquid Water Decoloring Agent CW-08
|Main Components||dicyandiamide formaldehyde resin|
|Appearance||colorless or light-color sticky liquid|
|Dynamic viscosity (mpa.s,20°C)||10~200|
|pH (30% water solution)||<3|
|Solid content % ≥||50|
|Feature||Cod remove better (about 60%)|
|Note: ourproduct can be made upon your special request.|
What is CW-08 Water Decolorant Agent Used for?
CW-08 mainly used for Color Removal and COD Reduction for
wastewater from textile dyeing & printing mills, dyestuffs
& pigment mills, ink & paper making mills.
Suitable to treat waste water with Reactive dye, Acid dye, Disperse
dye, Direct dye, Sulphur dye, Vat dye etc..
Can be used in the production process of Paper & Pulp as
2.COD remove better(about 60%)
3.Faster sedimentation, better flocculation
4.Non-pollution(no aluminum, chlorine, heavy metal ions ect.)
Application method and notes:
1. CW-08 shall be diluted with 10-40 times water, then added to the
wastewater directly. After stirring for several minutes, the clear
water will be got by precipitation or air-floatation.
2. pH of the wastewater should be adjusted to 6-10.
3. CW-08 is recommended to use this product with the inorganic flocculants
to treat the effluent with high color and COD to reduce the
operation cost. The order and proportion of agent dosage depend on
the flocculation test and the effluent treatment process.4. The product is nonflammable and unexplosive.
5. CW-08 would show layer separation and become white at low
temperature. There is no negative impact on the usage after mixing
Package and Storage:
1. Harmless, non-flammable and non-explosive.Don't place it in the
2. It is packed in 30kg, 50kg, 250kg ,1000kg, 1250kg plastic drums
or IBC tankor, others according to your requirements.
3. This product will appear layer after a long-term storage, but
the effect will not be affected with stir. Storage temperature: